Saturday, December 04, 2010

Animated Cartoon Character Collage Portraits for Sale



If you love animation, or know someone who does, then please consider this as a very cheap alternative to animation cells.

I recently came across a box of cut paper collage portraits of various animated cartoon characters which I created back in 2006-2007. Rather than leave them sitting in a box I've decided to sell them at very cheap prices so that they'll, hopefully, end up in the homes of people who will appreciate them more than my box does.

Here's a link to what's on sale.

The link can also be found on the right directly underneath the banner for this blog.

Please contact me for the availability of any pieces you're interested in.

3 comments:

Michael Jones said...

Alas, I am in an impecunious state, otherwise I'd buy a couple (Dr Quest may be my first choice.) I'm familiar with all of them except Fangface. What's he/she/it from?

John Rozum said...

Fangface was a late 70s Ruby-Spears cartoon that was essentially Scooby-Doo with a werewolf. One of the teens could turn into a werewolf (Fangface) if he was shown a picture of the full moon. I think Frank Welker (The voice of Freddie on Scooby-Doo) was one of the characters. This series came pretty much at the tail end of my Saturday morning viewing, just before every character got saddled with an annoying nephew.

Frank Zweegers said...

Nice work, John.