Monday, December 05, 2005

New Features

Adam & Julia by Paul Lee
Over the next few weeks, this website is going to be overhauled to some extent. The biggest area to be changed will be the "Writing" section. Right now, it's mostly an out of date, and incomplete checklist of comic book titles I've written. Soon it will be much more informative.

Not only will the list of my work be updated and expanded to work I've done outside of comics, but there will be new features as well. Some of comic books will get their own sections containing much more information about them as well as pages and scenes that were cut from the finished product, and preliminary sketches of characters, locals, props, and covers, most of which have never been seen before.

I'm working on the MIDNIGHT, MASS. section right now, which will include not only my own initial sketches ( demonstrating once and for all why I don't draw my own comics) as well as those of Jesus Saiz, Paul Lee (as seen above), Tomer Hanuka, and Mike Mignola.

I think these changes are going to be a great improvement.

If there's anything you'd like to see added, or changed to this site, don't be shy. Let us know.

No comments: